Missing 65-year-old man from Beccles returns home
- Credit: Archant
A man who was reported missing has returned home.
Police had appealed for help to trace a 65-year-old Peter Bicker had last been seen at his home address in Beccles at 10am on Saturday, May 30.
On Sunday morning (May 31) his daughter posted on social media the family was “happy and relieved” he had come home.
Suzy Bicker said: “We cannot thank every single one of you enough for helping with the search. We will be forever grateful for the help and support.”
Police had said Mr Bicker’s disappearance was out of character.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bicker had left his house on foot and searches took place on Saturday afternoon (May 30) to try and locate him.
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 7 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 8 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 9 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 10 Plans lodged for KFC and Starbucks off A140 and A143