Missing man may have been spotted in Hemsby
A missing 50-year-old man from Hertfordshire is believed to be the east of Norfolk.
Jeffrey Smith was reported missing from his home address in St Albans Road, Codicote at 3pm on Thursday, June 23.
There was a possible sighting of him at 9.30am yesterday at a post office on Ormondsey Road in Hemsby. He also has links to Great Yarmouth and Mumsby areas.
He is described as a white man, skinny build, 5ft 10ins tall, with closely cropped hair and stubble. He has a tattoo of a small lizard on his right hand and a dagger on his left forearm.
He may be driving a sliver Nissan Micra, registration number MA03 CPZ.
Anyone who thinks they may have seen him or a person similar in description should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 0845 4564567.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 9 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 10 Countryfile to highlight controversial Norfolk road scheme