‘High risk’ missing man has links to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A 'high risk' missing man who has not been seen for four days has links to Norfolk.
Matthew Bone, 26, was last seen leaving a hotel in Callow End, Worcestershire, on Saturday.
DI Dave Knight of West Mercia Police told Worcester News that Mr Bone's family were 'deeply concerned for his welfare'.
'Matthew hasn't been seen since leaving a hotel room in the Callow End area of Worcester this weekend,' he said.
'He is likely to be in urgent need of medical attention. Matthew is a good walker and it may be that he is using the county's bridleways and footpaths to avoid contact with others.'
He added that his family and the police have a concern for his current state of mind.
You may also want to watch:
As well as Norfolk, Mr Bone also has links to Hampshire.
Anyone with information should contact West Mercia Police on 101 quoting 410s 110318.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire