Search for missing Nottingham man widens into Norfolk
- Credit: Nottinghamshire Police
The search for a missing man from Nottinghamshire has widened into Norfolk.
Peter Whittemore, 52, was reported missing from the Canal Street area of Nottingham on Tuesday October 5.
He is believed to have links to the Norwich and Great Yarmouth areas.
Peter is described as 5'10" tall, of a slight build with cropped grey hair and a goatee beard.
He was last seen wearing dark blue combat work trousers, a dark blue polo shirt and possibly blue suede trainers.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen Peter or know where he might be, please call police on 101, quoting incident number 142 of 05/10/2021.
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge