Missing man from Honnington near Thetford is found
- Credit: Archant
A missing man from Honington has been found safe and well, police said on Tuesday.
Christopher Mcleod had last been seen leaving his home in Woodside View, Honington, on foot at around 11.30pm on Friday and had not been seen or heard from since.
That prompted police to put out an appeal for information to help find the 37-year-old man.
He was found in his home area a short time ago, police said on Tuesday afternoon.
They thanked the public for their help with the appeal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople