Missing Lowestoft man found
- Credit: Archant
A 69-year-old man who went missing from his home at the weekend has been found.
Police have confirmed that John Cone, who had been reported missing for three-and-a-half days, had been found on Wednesday, October 28.
He had been reported missing after leaving his home in Lowestoft at about 8am on Sunday, October 25.
Police issued an appeal on Tuesday, after Mr Cone had not been seen since early on Sunday morning.
There was a sighting of his vehicle, a silver Ford C Max, in Southwold on Monday and a police spokesman said: “John Cone was found earlier this afternoon, Wednesday, October 28.
You may also want to watch:
“Police would like to thank members of the public and the media for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk