Missing Lowestoft man found
- Credit: Archant
A 69-year-old man who went missing from his home at the weekend has been found.
Police have confirmed that John Cone, who had been reported missing for three-and-a-half days, had been found on Wednesday, October 28.
He had been reported missing after leaving his home in Lowestoft at about 8am on Sunday, October 25.
Police issued an appeal on Tuesday, after Mr Cone had not been seen since early on Sunday morning.
There was a sighting of his vehicle, a silver Ford C Max, in Southwold on Monday and a police spokesman said: “John Cone was found earlier this afternoon, Wednesday, October 28.
You may also want to watch:
“Police would like to thank members of the public and the media for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 6 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 7 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 8 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash