Missing man last seen in Norwich - more than 75 miles from his home
- Credit: Archant
A man missing from his home in Lincolnshire was last seen in Norwich, police have said.
Officers are currently looking for Kelley Hill, 48, who is missing from his home in Boston. Kelley was last seen in Norwich at 5pm on 10 January.
Police believe he could still be in this area.
Kelley is 6ft tall, has greying cropped hair, is clean shaven and is of a slim build.
He was last seen wearing a cream jacket and navy trousers and he often frequents quiet places such as parks or riverbanks.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Kelley or have any information should call Lincolnshire police 101 quoting incident 96 of 11 January.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night