Missing King’s Lynn woman reportedly spotted recently in Fakenham
- Credit: Archant
A missing 19-year-old woman who has not been seen at her flat for three weeks was reportedly spotted at a Fakenham bus stop on June 3.
A plea for help to locate Hannah Lacey, of Boudicca Court in King's Lynn, has been shared by hundreds of people on Facebook.
Her aunt and next of kin Angela Condron, of Attleborough, said: 'I haven't seen her since I was at her flat in King's Lynn. We go through periods when we hear from her everyday and then periods when we don't hear from her for a while. I wasn't really concerned to begin with since we have done lots on Facebook and there have been so many shares, we are thinking in this day and age someone must have seen her. But it's becoming more worrying.'
She announced this afternoon someone came forward saying they had seen Miss Lacey in Fakenham.
Mrs Condron added she also heard news that Miss Lacey and her partner were staying at the Four Acre Farm campsite near Guist, but left more than a week ago to stay at a site near Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Police have been informed Miss Lacey is missing.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 9 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears