Police search widens to Norwich to find missing Coventry teenager
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old who has gone missing from the Midlands may have travelled to Norwich.
Police are appealing for help to find Joshua Worwood, who went missing from Coventry, on June 22.
The teenager is considered vulnerable and was last seen at around 8.30am on Monday.
He is described as white, 5ft 1 inches tall, and was last seen wearing a hoodie.
Police believe he could have travelled to Norwich or Southend.
You may also want to watch:
A West Midlands Police spokesman said: “Joshua - who has been missing before - is known to use the rail network and has previously ended up in London.”
Anyone with information is urged to call the police on 999.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 7 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 8 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 9 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 10 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk