Missing Ipswich teenager found safe and well in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A missing teenager from Ipswich has been found safe and well in Norwich.
Police appealed for help to track down Emily Hodgins, also known as Kieran, who was last seen at home at around 9pm on Sunday, April 1.
Police said it was believed she had travelled to Norwich, and they confirmed on Tuesday night that she had been found safe and well in the city.
They thanked the public for their help in finding her.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker