Missing Hingham man found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
A Hingham man who had been missing since Valentine's Day has been found safe and well.
Adam Harvey, 48, was reported as missing to police on Wednesday, February 19, having not been seen since the end of last week.
His disappearance prompted a widespread search, particularly of the coastal areas, and involved teams from both the police and the coastguard.
His car was discovered abandoned in Happisburgh, on a road leading to the beach, worsening police fears for his welfare.
However, Norfolk Constabulary has now confirmed that Mr Harvey was found alive in Somerton just before 10pm on Thursday, February 20, after almost a week of being missing.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Harvey was taken to the James Paget University Hospital to be treated for an arm injury, but was otherwise safe and well.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move