Community band together to reunite missing dog with owners
- Credit: Archant
A two-year-old Schnoodle has been reunited with its owners after it went missing for more than 24 hours.
More than 50 people came together in Felbrigg to help search for Fergus, the missing Schnuazer/miniature poodle cross.
Owners, Sophie Melton and Milo Creasey, lost Fergus after he was spooked by a larger dog on his regular walk at the park at Felbrigg Hall.
Miss Melton said: "We've had strangers up here all day saying they are here to help find Fergus.
"We were so touched, it really is amazing how many people have come together and proved what an amazing tool social media is when it's used for good."
You may also want to watch:
Fergus was found at 10.30am on Wednesday just yards away from where he first went missing.
Miss Melton said: "Fergus is finally home safe after the most horrendous 24 hours of our lives.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
"The amount of help we had from friends, family and strangers was completely overwhelming, we are so grateful and humbled.