Missing 70-year-old man found
- Credit: Archant
A 70-year-old man, who went missing from Aylsham while visiting his family has been found.
Alan Brace, who is from London but staying in Norfolk for the Christmas period, went missing from his family's home in Spratts Green, Aylsham at approximately 12am last night.
A member of the family posted on Facebook: "We've found him. Alan was found by a member of the public wandering round Barton Turf and thought he had come from the local care home.
"Very wet and cold, Alan should be back with us this evening - safe and well.
"A huge thank you to everybody who helped us through this day of drama.
You may also want to watch:
"Amazing how news travels so fast now.
"Equal amount of gratitude heaped on the police, fire brigade, and all search teams involved."
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash