Missing 91-year-old Wrentham man found ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
A 91-year-old man, from Wrentham, who went missing has been found 'safe and well,' police have said.
Clifford Wood was last seen at his home in the village at 5.15pm on Thursday, January 12.
Mr Wood's disappearance was considered to be out of character, and police expressed concerns for his welfare.
But this afternoon (Friday) a police spokesman said: 'He has been found safe and well in the Westhall area. Police would like to thank members of the public and media for their assistance with this appeal.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community