Norwich nurse in running to become Miss England 2019
- Credit: Mark Sealey
A woman from Norwich has reached the photo heat of Miss England 2019.
Chloe Webb, 24, has just completed her nursing training at the University of East Anglia and is hoping to go far in the national beauty competition.
If she is successful in the online photo heat then she will gain a place in the semi-final.
Miss Webb said: "Progressing in this competition means a lot to me for a number of reasons.
"Mainly, it allows me to raise awareness for charities close to my heart, such as the Big C, as it is my ambition to become an oncology nurse."
The public vote is live on the Miss England website and acts as one judge on the panel along with a professional photographer and a former winner.
You may also want to watch:
Voting closes at noon on December 6.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting