Mini-festival comes to Royal Norfolk Show
- Credit: Lucy Grubb
The Royal Norfolk show has announced an evening of live music, food and drink at a brand new mini-festival.
Taking place at the Norfolk Showground, Sunset Sounds will be held on Wednesday, June 26 in the evening of the show.
The event is set to build on last year's evening programme, which featured a host of local and regional music acts in the Woodland Arena.
A spokesperson from Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association said: "Sunset Sounds offers an exciting new level of entertainment and experience for all visitors to the Royal Norfolk Show.
"The line-up is set to be a strong mix of country and rock with local band, Morganway, delivering a fiery fusion of Americana country, rock and blues."
You may also want to watch:
Norwich-based singer/songwriter Lucy Grubb will be in attendance.
Tickets for entry after 4pm are available from £10 per person or £5 for concessions.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Widow fighting for wedding refund