Art Deco-themed coffee shop and dessert lounge to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A coffee shop and dessert lounge is set to open in Norwich this month.
Previously The Wedding Party Shop, the site at 1 Westlegate is being transformed into an Art Deco-themed eatery called Mindoro.
With a stylish look, Mindoro's interior features marble table tops, velvet bench seating and gold accessories.
The business will offer a range of sweet treats, including gelato and crepes as well as artisan coffee and sandwiches.
An official opening date for the establishment is yet to be announced.
You may also want to watch:
Plans were initially lodged with Norwich City Council to convert the site into a luxury dessert parlour by Heavenly Desserts, which has stores in Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Oxford and Preston.
Recent years have seen the opening of several other dessert shops in Norwich, including Figbar on Norwich Market and at St John Maddermarket, Cafe Gelato in Opie Street and Sundaes Gelato in St Giles Street.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut