Mike Stark joins Hethersett Parish Council
- Credit: Archant
He has worked across the UK including in Scotland's west, and now Mike Stark has joined Hethersett Parish Council.
Mr Stark was co-opted onto the council to bring its numbers up to a full complement of 13 after the retirement of Jim Bartram.
He has lived in the village for three years after a career in financial services which took him across the country, and he also has experience working with charities such as Citizens Advice and the Prince's Trust.
Mr Stark said: 'I believe that my experience and skills will be of benefit to the parish council and the community of Hethersett as a whole.'
At the council's meeting earlier in October, members also discussed putting 20mph speed indication stickers on household bins in an effort to cut drivers' speed.
You may also want to watch:
Also discussed was the need for more trustees at Hethersett Memorial Playing Field and Hethersett Village Hall Management Group.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success