Can you give loyal Mike a new home?
- Credit: Archant
He loves nothing more than a tasty treat and enjoys the company of canine chums.
And when he knows you, Mike will be a loyal friend - if you can give the permanent home he craves.
The one-year-old lurcher, who is currently being looked after by the team at the Dogs Trust rehoming centre in Snetterton, prefers a gentle approach at first to build a bond up with you.
MORE: Just beautiful! Can you give Marvellous May a new home?Mike is looking for a confident adopter who can offer him the love and friendship he needs, with another four-legged friend in the household to help show him the ropes.
He can live with teenagers aged 16 and over.
Mike enjoys his walks but likes them in quiet places away from busy roads. This loveable lad would make an excellent companion to both humans and another dog.
MORE: What happened when Roxy the dog was given £1,000 to go shopping?If you're the special someone that Mike is waiting for, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 4 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 5 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 8 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall on way home
- 9 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?