Three vehicle crash causing heavy traffic in Gorleston and Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Emergency services crews have been called to a three vehicle collision which caused heavy traffic in Gorleston.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called just before 8.20am to Middleton Road to reports of a three vehicle collision.
Crews from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth made the scene safe and were there for around 20 minutes.
Norfolk Police were also on scene, and closed one lane of the road.
The ambulance service has also attended.
You may also want to watch:
The road has since fully reopened as of 9.30am.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man