Mid Norfolk school to begin revised school day on Monday because of snow
- Credit: IAN BURT
A mid Norfolk school has announced a revised school day which will start next Monday to make it easier for staff and students to get to school.
The changes to Litcham School will apply to both its primary and secondary phases.
Most buses will pick students up one hour later than usual, with school registration taking place at 9.50am. The school will close at 3.20pm.
However, West Norfolk Transport bus 9 serving Marham and Castle Acre, and bus 10, serving Little Fransham and Wendling, will run at normal times. The school said students will be supervised in school until registration.
All other school clubs and meetings are cancelled until further notice.
You may also want to watch:
The school said it would keep the situation under review, and move back to the normal school day as soon as possible.
Check the school website litcham.norfolk.sch.uk for updates.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit