Mid Norfolk golf club, near Dereham, could be yours for �1.6m
A mid Norfolk golf club with scope for further development has come on the market at a guide price of �1.6m.
The Norfolk Golf and Country Club, at Reymerston near Dereham, was built in 1993 and is set within 159 acres of rolling countryside.
A health club was added in 1997 and the current owner has since developed a detached manager's house and gained planning permission for 15 holiday homes.
The club, being sold by Savills, offers an 18 hole course, a nine hole pitch and putt golf course and an eight-bay covered practice range.
There is also a golf shop, restaurant and function room, while the fitness club includes three beauty rooms, a gym, two swimming pools, a spa and sauna.
You may also want to watch:
Kay Griffiths, from Savills leisure team, said the vendor would consider retaining the house and holiday home site and selling the golf and country club separately with a guide price of �1.25m.
'The underlying property asset comprises an extensive area of attractive land with an extensive array of buildings, which could either continue to be operated in its current form, or could be put to a variety of leisure or other uses appropriate for this location,' she said.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 4 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 5 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 6 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 10 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
'The holiday home site is only one of a number of opportunities for this site and we expect interest from a broad range of prospective purchasers.'
The property also has a green keeper's building, a day nursery and a two-bedroom manager's dwelling.
To find out more, contact Savills on 01865 269108 or visit www.savills.com.