Microchipped dog found dead and buried on Great Yarmouth beach
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A dog has been found dead and buried in a shallow grave on a busy beach.
The FAITH Animal Rescue charity was called to Great Yarmouth beach on Thursday morning.
In a post on their Facebook page, a spokesman for the charity said: 'Unfortunately we received a call and rushed to Great Yarmouth to find a little dog buried on the beach in a very shallow grave.'
The one-year-old dog was found with head injuries, buried beneath the sand in the tourist hotspot.
It is believed to be microchipped and the case has been passed to the RSCPA to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman for the charity added: 'What is the world coming to? We're all very upset here at the rescue.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"