Merely Divas set for Diss church concert
The popular South Norfolk singing group Merely Divas are gearing up for another of their concerts featuring songs from the stage and screen.
The all female singing group was founded in 2008 has so far raised well in excess of �8,000 for local and national charities.
Saturday, March 3 will see the Divas back in the venue used for their very first concert at St Mary's Church in Diss. The concert, starting at 7.30pm, will be the first in their new 2012 programme.
This year's programme includes songs from 42nd Street, Dreamgirls, Les Miserables, The Lion King and many more.
Tickets for this concert are priced at �7.50 each. Proceeds from this concert will be going to The East Window Appeal at St Mary's Church.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from 01379 678075, in person at Mere Moments Coffee Shop Diss or by emailing
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
For more information on Merely Divas and their forthcoming concerts, visit www.michaeldann.co.uk