Mercedes is stolen in Winfarthing, near Diss
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Drivers in the Diss area are being advised to keep their vehicles secure at all times following the theft of a car in Winfarthing.
The theft took place outside All Saints Primary School in Mill Road at around 8.30pm yesterday.
The victim had parked his Mercedes ML320 on the side of the road and left the vehicle for a short time – leaving the keys in the ignition.
The silver Mercedes estate - registration J60PLY - was then stolen and driven in the direction of Diss.
A dark coloured 4x4 type vehicle was seen in the area at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Police in Diss would like to remind people to always lock and secure their vehicle, even if they are planning to be away from it for a very short time.
Anyone with any information relating to the incident is asked to contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation