Mercedes driver rushed to hospital after rolling his car near Fleggburgh
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A Mercedes driver has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after rolling his car near Fleggburgh.
Emergency services were called at 9.20am to the A1064 near the Tower Road junction to reports of an overturned vehicle - a silver Mercedes CLK.
Two ambulance crews and a team from the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended the scene, treating a man - believed to be in his 30s - for a serious head injury and suspected fractured ankle.
The man was then taken by road to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further care.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance NHS Trust said his injuries are thought to be serious, but not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police and fire crews from Great Yarmouth, Gorleston and Acle also attended the scene, with the stretch of road remaining closed for more than two hours while the vehicle was recovered.
The road has since reopened.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns