Is Norwich home to some of the worst dressed men in Britain?
- Credit: Paul Bayfield
The votes are in - men in Norwich have been revealed as some of the least stylish in Britain.
A new study polled British women in relationships to find out what they thought of their partner's fashion choices.
Men in Leeds were said to be the worst dressed according to their partners, followed by males from Birmingham, Cardiff, Norwich and Liverpool.
Researchers found that many females believed their other half had no dress sense whatsoever - with more than half adding that they are often left cringing at what he wears.
Three in ten women even said they have refused to leave the house with their partner unless he got changed.
You may also want to watch:
Conducted by VoucherCodes, the study found that old trainers, baggy jeans and baseball caps were among the items of clothing which infuriate the nation's females.
Other criticisms women had were that he'd been wearing 'the same old tat' for years and didn't wear appropriate clothing for the occasion.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 8 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 9 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
• Do you think Norwich men are stylish? Vote in our poll and let us know in the comments below.