Men charged with drug offences in Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Three men have been charged with drug offences in Lowestoft.
It comes after police were called to Britten Road on February 18, with three men being arrested on suspicion of drug offences.
Richard Chivers, 43, of Burgate Road, Felixstowe was subsequently charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs (crack cocaine and heroin). He has been bailed to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on March 20.
Michael Barclay, 41, of Britten Road, Lowestoft was charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs (crack cocaine and heroin), dishonestly using a quantity of electricity and allowing a premises to be used to supply or attempting to supply controlled drugs.
Byron Paris, 21, of Star Lane, Ipswich was charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs (crack cocaine and heroin). Both men have been remanded in custody.
All three men are due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on March 20.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit