Men are found safe and well after police are called over ‘concerns for safety’ in Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
An incident on Colsary Street in Norwich this morning has been resolved after two men were found following concerns for safety.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said that officers were called following a disagreement between two males.
They said that both men were found safe and well. One of the males was found at the address on Colsary Street.
Enquiries were conducted to find the second male, but he later presented himself to police.
Police including armed officers were called to the scene by paramedics at 8.24am.
They remained on scene until the incident was resolved at 11.50am.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 8 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 9 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm