Meet the woman who has posted nearly 8000 TripAdvisor reviews in the past 12 months
- Credit: Supplied
A Norwich woman has been named as the number one contributor in the UK for providing content on the travel advice website TripAdvisor.
Lesley Cawthorne has posted nearly 8,000 contributions in the past 12 months.
The website aims to provide reviews and online forums where users can share their experiences, and most of Mrs Cawthorne's comments on the site are through forum posts.
Mrs Cawthorne, who has a seven-year-old daughter, is classed as a Disneyland Paris destination expert. This means that she is on hand to answer any queries from potential visitors about the theme park.
'I feel I have a responsibility now to help people. Disneyland is an expensive place to go and for many people it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
You may also want to watch:
'I want people to get the most out of their visit.
'Whether it be hotel choices, restaurant options, whether they should watch the fireworks every night or even if there will be a kettle in their room, I attempt to answer the questions', she explained.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 5 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 6 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 7 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 8 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 9 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 10 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
Mrs Cawthorne, 42, who works as a financial compliance advisor, developed a passion for Disneyland after a visit three years ago and if someone is asking a question about the park, she will be on hand to offer an answer.
'I try to dip in and out of the site throughout the day. When I am outside the school gates waiting for my daughter I will be on my phone. I hate the idea of a question sitting there unanswered,' she added.
Do you know someone who helps others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org