Meet the Coltishall family that have run 500 parkruns
- Credit: Picture: Vicky Towell
A Coltishall family has celebrated a rare achievement, after each member of the Life family has completed their 100th parkrun.
Now that Steward, Vicky, Billy, Hetty and Jonah have each completed their century run, their family have totalled more than 500 parkruns across the country.
Vicky Tovell, 45, said: 'I think it's quite unusual for a family with three kids and two parents all involved in running. I don't know because the organisation is so big, but we might be the only family in Norfolk!'
Mrs Tovell continued: 'We've run all over the country, in Wales and Devon, because when we go on holiday we always look to see if there's a parkrun where we're staying.'
The family have been taking part in parkruns since 2014.
You may also want to watch:
The mother-of-three continued: 'The children haver to be accompanied by an adult if they're under 10 so we ran with Billy when he started but now he's faster than all of us.
'We still run with the little one though- but even that's becoming a struggle!'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 6 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
The family say they take part in the parkruns because the 5k trek keeps them healthy- although they do sometimes head to a cafe for coffee and a cake afterwards!
Are you interested in getting involved with parkruns? Visit their website.