Meet the Coltishall family that have run 500 parkruns
- Credit: Picture: Vicky Towell
A Coltishall family has celebrated a rare achievement, after each member of the Life family has completed their 100th parkrun.
Now that Steward, Vicky, Billy, Hetty and Jonah have each completed their century run, their family have totalled more than 500 parkruns across the country.
Vicky Tovell, 45, said: 'I think it's quite unusual for a family with three kids and two parents all involved in running. I don't know because the organisation is so big, but we might be the only family in Norfolk!'
Mrs Tovell continued: 'We've run all over the country, in Wales and Devon, because when we go on holiday we always look to see if there's a parkrun where we're staying.'
The family have been taking part in parkruns since 2014.
The mother-of-three continued: 'The children haver to be accompanied by an adult if they're under 10 so we ran with Billy when he started but now he's faster than all of us.
'We still run with the little one though- but even that's becoming a struggle!'
- 1 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 2 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 3 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 4 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 5 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 6 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 7 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 10 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
The family say they take part in the parkruns because the 5k trek keeps them healthy- although they do sometimes head to a cafe for coffee and a cake afterwards!
Are you interested in getting involved with parkruns? Visit their website.