Medical practice in Loddon celebrates outstanding CQC report
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A Loddon medical practice is celebrating after being rated as outstanding across all borders.
The Care Quality Commission carried out a review of Dr Barrie and Partners, known as Chet Valley Medical Practice, in July.
And in a report published this week, it rated the practice as outstanding across all five categories.
In the report, a letter from the Chief Inspector of General Practice said: 'Patients said they were treated with compassion, dignity, and respect and they were involved in their care and decisions about their treatment.'
It added: 'There is an effective system in place for reporting and recording significant events.'
You may also want to watch:
The report stated that risks to patients were well assessed and managed and there was a clear leadership structure in place.
The five areas they were rated as outstanding for was whether the practice was safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led.
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
The practice which opened in May 2011 provides services for approximately 8,500 patients.