McDonald’s is giving away free cheeseburgers
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Fast food giant McDonald's is offering its customers a pick-me-up on the house this week.
Monday, January 21 is widely regarded as 'the most depressing day of the year'.
In a bid to improve the moods of consumers McDonald's is offering a free cheeseburger with the McDonald's app from today until Friday January 25.
Those who already have the app are set to add a free cheeseburger to their basket underneath the 'my deals' header and pickup their order from the nearest chain.
If you don't already have an account on the app you'll need to sign up for one with your email address.
You may also want to watch:
The deal is for one free cheeseburger per app customer, the McDonald's cheeseburger usually costs 99p.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found