McDonald’s is giving away free cheeseburgers
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Fast food giant McDonald's is offering its customers a pick-me-up on the house this week.
Monday, January 21 is widely regarded as 'the most depressing day of the year'.
In a bid to improve the moods of consumers McDonald's is offering a free cheeseburger with the McDonald's app from today until Friday January 25.
Those who already have the app are set to add a free cheeseburger to their basket underneath the 'my deals' header and pickup their order from the nearest chain.
If you don't already have an account on the app you'll need to sign up for one with your email address.
You may also want to watch:
The deal is for one free cheeseburger per app customer, the McDonald's cheeseburger usually costs 99p.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain