McDonald’s Brundall drive-thru closed as air ambulance lands to deal with incident
McDonald's drive-thru at Brundall was shut as the air ambulance went to the aid of a driver who suffered a medical episode.
Police were called to the petrol station near the restaurant at just before 2pm on Saturday.
Two vehicles were involved in the crash, with one of the vehicles crashing into another one and into a hedge.
A white Audi and a black MG ZR were involved.
Police said the driver of one of the vehicles had passed out during a 'medical episode'.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses said the air ambulance landed on fields nearby.
The drive-thru was closed for several hours while emergency services deal with the incident.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
It reopened by 8pm, and McDonald's tweeted: 'Our best wishes and speedy recovery to those hurt.'