May’s wish to see Sir Roger Moore again comes true
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A Roger Moore fan who first met the film star 50 years ago has been treated to a second meeting.
May Trimmer, from Thetford, was just 26 when she snuck into Battersea Fun Fair in 1966 with her four-year-old son to meet the James Bond actor.
When Mrs Trimmer, a former Miss World competitor, found out Sir Roger would be coming to Norwich Theatre Royal she hoped to get the chance to see him again.
And her wish came true after a friend bought her a ticket to the 89-year-old's show, An Afternoon with Sir Roger Moore, on Sunday and organised transport for her.
She said: 'The theatre was absolutely packed.
You may also want to watch:
'His sense of humour is so good. I went with two friends and they were laughing their heads off.
'I find talking can be boring sometimes, but he made it very entertaining.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
'It was a really good show, and he is a real gentleman still.'