Mad about Max! Can you give this lovable dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
He is very much a people person and lives and active lifestyle.
But could you be the one to give friendly Max the dog a new home?
The five-year-old crossbreed is described by staff at the Dogs Trust Snetterton rehoming centre, where he is currently staying, as an 'active chap' who is 'very friendly and happy to meet new friends'
A spokesman for the centre said he can live in a family household with children aged 10 and over, adding: 'Besides people, Max adores other dogs and is always up for a play with them.
'He loves his walks and is good travelling in the car. Max knows his basic commands and would like access to a secure garden to play fetch in.
You may also want to watch:
'This happy and friendly, young at heart dog will make a great addition to the family.'
Anyone who can give Max a home should call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night