Exodus of Norwich City fans to London for Carabao Cup match against Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Thousands of Norwich City fans will be on an exodus to the capital for the crucial Carabao Cup tie against Arsenal.
Some 8,800 City supporters - riding high on the weekend's win against Ipswich Town - are taking to the roads and railway today for the match at London's Emirates Stadium.
Kick off is at 7.45pm.
City reached the fourth road after a 3-1 victory over Brentford at Griffin Park in September.
Arsenal saw off Doncaster at the Emirates Stadium with a one goal win.
You may also want to watch:
Below is what you need to know about the big day:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
Just over 30 coaches will leave Carrow Road for the Emirates at 3pm.
The Emirates Stadium is minutes away from Holloway Road tube station, which is on the Piccadilly line of the London Underground.
Other tube stations within walking distance of the stadium include Arsenal, Finsbury Park and Highbury and Islington.
Greater Anglia is running an additional service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich at 11.50pm. This service will be the last servive departing London for Norwich.
No extra trains will be put on by Greater Anglia from Norwich to London.
The postcode for the Emirates Stadium is N5 1BU.
There is little parking available at the stadium and parking in nearby streets is restricted.
Where to eat and drink?
The main pub for away fans in London is the Drayton Park pub located near Arsenal tube station.
The address for the pub is 66 Drayton Park, Holloway, London, N5 1ND.
There will be lots of kiosks surrounding the stadium selling food and drink.
Away day advice
For more details and information for City fans, visit www.arsenal.com/visitingsupportersguide