Anniversary ball will mark 10 years of charity work
- Credit: The Mason Trust
Charity the Mason Trust is celebrating its 10th anniversary and to mark the milestone founder Yvonne Mason is personally funding and hosting an anniversary ball on September 14.
The event will be held at Sprowston Manor, in Wroxham Road, Norwich and tickets cost £50 per head.
The Mason Trust was founded in 2008 with the mission of inspiring the young people of East Anglia to fulfil their potential.
Since being established, the trust has made 395 grants totalling £602,000 helping in excess of 6,000 young people.
The Trust's education projects have impacted on another 7,000 young people in schools, where it provides workshops, careers events and assemblies.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Mason said: 'This anniversary ball promises to be an evening of great food, great company and great entertainment, and importantly, all the proceeds from the evening will go to The Mason Trust.
'There will be auctions and raffles to add to the excitement. My fellow trustees and I believe implicitly in the benefits that The Mason Trust can offer our young people, and we can't think of a better way to both have a good time and to raise funds to take the organisation forward.'
Tickets for the ball can be bought by clicking here.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer