Mart leaves King’s Lynn for Wisbech on Sunday
- Credit: Ian Burt
Thrillseekers have just one more night to enjoy King's Lynn mart before the fair leaves town.
Rides, games and street food have filled the Tuesday Market Place for the last two weeks, as the 800-year-old fair makes its traditional February visit.
This year's Mart has brought a blaze of colour and new rides to its traditional pitch, with just one night lost on Thursday because of high winds in the wake of Storm Doris.
After the fair closes for the final time tonight, showpeople will set about dismantling their rides and loading their wagons for the 15-mile journey to their next traditional stopping off point.
The Mart will pitch up at Wisbech for two weeks, where it will occupy Chapel Road Car Park, part of Somers Road Car Park and the western half of the Market Place.
King's Lynn's Tuesday Market place will be open for car parking again from tomorrow.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 One person rescued after crash on A47