Market town of Attleborough to come together at annual assembly
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
All things Attleborough will be discussed at an upcoming annual town assembly.
The assembly, to which everyone on the electoral roll in the town is invited, will take place at the town hall on Monday, April 3 from 7.30pm.
Mayor Jeremy Burton will deliver an annual report and members of the public will be able to have their questions answered.
There will also be an update on the Attleborough Neighbourhood Plan.
Attendees who are on the electoral role can also vote on resolutions which are put forward about town matters at the assembly.
You may also want to watch:
After the meeting, attendees are invited to join town councillors for refreshments at the hall.
The assembly will follow a regular monthly town council meeting, which begins at 6.30pm.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
Do you have a story about something happening in Attleborough? Email reporter Stuart Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org