Marham air cadet unit closing, due to insufficient officers/ instructors in the region
The Marham air cadet unit is closing, due to insufficient officers and instructors in the region, with the final parade night on November 14.
A spokesman for RAF Marham said: 'Air cadets at RAF Marham 864 (Marham) Detached Flight were advised on Monday by the Norfolk and Suffolk Wing Air Training Corps that they would be closing the Marham cadet unit.
'They advised the cadets and parents that they had insufficient officers and instructors in the Norfolk and Suffolk Wing and therefore needed the services of the two officers currently running the 864 (Marham) Detached Flight to assist in units elsewhere.
'The cadets that currently attend the 864 (Marham) Detached Flight have been advised that they can transfer to units at either Downham Market or Swaffham.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list