Missing Essex woman last seen in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An Essex woman who has been missing for more than a month is believed to have been seen in Norwich.
A person matching the description of Margaret Bantick, 55, was seen in Armes Street between January 2 and January 9.
Ms Bantick, from Basildon, was reported missing on Friday, December 6, and family are concerned for her welfare.
She is described as 5ft 2inches with red shoulder length hair.
She was last seen wearing a navy sweatshirt, grey jogging bottoms and carrying a light coloured jacket.
You may also want to watch:
An Essex Police spokesman said: "We have been making enquiries to locate her and we have since received reported sightings of her, one at Basildon train station and another at Costa Coffee in Pitsea.
"We received a report that a woman matching Margaret's description was seen in Armes St, Norwich between January 2 and January 9.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
"Margaret frequents the Basildon area and likes to visit Costa coffee houses."
Any information with information is asked to call Basildon police station on 101.