Man’s body found at Lowestoft house
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation continues this morning after a man's body was found at a residential property.
Police were called shortly after 2.35pm on Sunday, June 16, by the East of England Ambulance Service following reports that a man's body had been discovered inside a house on Normanston Drive in Lowestoft.
A police cordon was put in place while an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death got underway.
On Sunday night police said the death of the man, who was in his 40s, was being treated as unexplained.
Several police cars, a forensics team and a number of ambulance vehicles remain at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody who has any information that could assist should call Suffolk police on 101, quoting CAD 227 of today, June 16.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools