Man who had gone missing from caravan site near Lowestoft found
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Police have thanked the public after tracing a missing 60-year-old man who went missing from a caravan site near Lowestoft.
Michael Hood, who is originally from Essex, was on holiday at the Heathland caravan site at Kessingland and was last seen at walking from the caravan site turning right towards the main road at around 6.30pm yesterday.
Mr Hood suffers from Alzheimers and his disappearance raised the concern for his welfare from his family members.
Mr Hood has since been found safe and well.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 5 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 6 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 7 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country
- 8 Emma Thompson backs Norwich charity which helped her daughter
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance