Motorcyclist who died in crash is named
- Credit: Archant
A man who died in a motorcycle accident in north Norfolk has been named.
Jonathan Andrew Stewart, 32, died at the scene of the incident on the B1149 between Edgefield and Holt.
An inquest into his death will be opened at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Monday, March 2.
A dark blue Nissan x-Trail was involved in a collision with a beige Honda motorcycle happened at around 1.50pm on Saturday, February 22.
Police have appealed to anyone who may have witnessed the collision, the manner of driving of either vehicle before the incident, or anyone with dashcam footage of the driving.
You may also want to watch:
- Anyone with information can contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Wymondham on 101 quoting reference 252 of Saturday, February 22. Alternatively, they can be reached via email at SCIU@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich