Man who died in crash with bus named
- Credit: Archant
The man who died in a crash between a car and a bus has been named.
Alan Walden, 88, died when his Skoda collided with a Lynx bus on the A149 in Old Hunstanton on Monday, December 2 at around 1.20pm.
The bus was travelling towards Hunstanton, while the 4x4 was travelling in the opposite direction when the crash happened.
The red single-decker bus was running on the Coastliner route between Wells and King's Lynn.
The crash happened at a spot where the main road narrows as it crosses a stream between Caley Hall and the turning for Ringstead.
Flowers have been left on the bridge near where the crash happened.Police want to speak to anybody with dashcam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Andrew Hughes in the serious collision investigation team at police headquarters on email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 101 quoting reference number 176 of December 2, 2019.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move