Man who died after pick-up truck fall in Bradwell named locally as Scott Baisley
- Credit: Archant
A 28-year-old man who died after falling from a pick-up truck in Bradwell has been named locally as Scott Baisley.
Mr Baisley, who is from the Great Yarmouth area, was rushed to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge after suffering serious head injuries after falling from the back of a Nissan Navara.
He spent the weekend in hospital, but died on Monday, June 26.
A floral tribute to him has been left by the roadside on Kings Drive, the road he was on when he fell.
It read: 'Since the dot you have been a part of my life, and forever you will carry on.'
You may also want to watch:
Tributes to Mr Baisley have been flooding in on social media, with former school friends among those paying tribute to him.
The incident happened at 11.58pm on Thursday, June 22.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre