Man wanted by police after perfumes were stolen from a branch of Boots in High Street, Stalham
- Credit: Archant
A man captured on CCTV is wanted in connection with the theft of perfumes from a branch of Boots.
Norfolk Constabulary have launched an appeal to identify the man following the incident at the Boots in High Street, Stalham.
The incident happened at around 5.15pm on Friday, March 31.
Police say 'a number of perfume items' were stolen.
Anyone who may recognise him, or with information, should contact the police on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash