Man wanted by police after perfumes were stolen from a branch of Boots in High Street, Stalham
- Credit: Archant
A man captured on CCTV is wanted in connection with the theft of perfumes from a branch of Boots.
Norfolk Constabulary have launched an appeal to identify the man following the incident at the Boots in High Street, Stalham.
The incident happened at around 5.15pm on Friday, March 31.
Police say 'a number of perfume items' were stolen.
Anyone who may recognise him, or with information, should contact the police on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park