Man treated for injuries after three cars crash in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A crash involving three cars at a Great Yarmouth industrial estate led to traffic delays.
Police were called to reports of a road traffic collision in Morton Peto Road near the Harfreys Industrial Estate.
The cars involved in the crash just after 7.30am on Tuesday morning were a silver Citroen, a silver Toyota and a brown Peugeot.
Police remained on the scene for over two hours to help direct traffic away from the scene.
The fire service were also in attendance, with two crews from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth assisting the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said a male driver of one of the cars was treated for an injury he sustained in the crash.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) said paramedics assessed the man, who is believed to be in his 20s, but found he had sustained no obvious injuries and he was then discharged at the scene.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople