Man treated for head injuries after falling from scaffolding in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with head and leg injuries after falling from scaffolding in Thetford.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called at 1.37pm to the incident on London Road on Wednesday, July 12.
A community first responder, two ambulance officers and an ambulance crew were dispatched.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was also sent to the scene.
The man, who is believed to be in his 60s, was conscious when the crews arrived and was treated at the scene for injuries to his leg and head.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the ambulance service said he was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury St Edmunds, for further treatment but is 'thought to be in a stable condition'.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage